OAVS TGT Admit Card 2022 – Odisha Adarsha Vidyalaya Sangathan TGT PGT PET Computer Teacher Vacancy (Salary Age Limit Qualification) Notification, Online Application Form, Syllabus, Exam Date, Admit Card, Answer Key, Result and Merit List 2022 Pdf Download @ www.oav.edu.in
OAVS TGT PGT TGT PET Computer Teacher Recruitment 2022
OAVS Teacher Online Form 2022 : Odisha Adarsha Vidyalaya Sangathan has released a notification (Advt No 01/2021) to conduct a recruitment process for 1749 Posts of Principal TGT PGT P.E.T Computer Teacher Librarian Vacancy in Odisha Adarsha Vidyalaya Sangathan School & Mass Education Department. The Application Form for OAVS TGT Recruitment 2022 are invited online mode from 21st January 2022 to 20th February 2022 through the official website – www.oav.edu.in. Interested candidates check here the full details, latest news update and also can Apply Online for OAVS Jobs 2022 from this page.
OAVS PGT TGT PET Computer Teacher Recruitment 2022 – Jobs Details, Dates and Links
|Name of Organisation
||Odisha Adarsha Vidyalaya Sangathan
|Total No of Vacancy
|Name of Posts and Vacancy
- Principal : 109 Posts
- PGT English : 77 Posts
- PGT Physics : 95 Posts
- PGT Chemistry : 97 POsts
- PGT Mathematics : 94 Posts
- PGT Biology : 92 Posts
- PGT Computer Science : 02 Posts
- PGT Commerce : 60 Posts
- PGT Economics : 30 Posts
- TGT English : 297 Posts
- TGT Mathematics : 282 Posts
- TGT Odia : 67 Posts
- TGT Science : 68 Posts
- TGT Social Studies : 95 Posts
- P.E.T : 129 Posts
- Computer Teacher : 154 Posts
- Librarian : 01 Posts
|Salary Pay Scale
- Principal : Rs. 67700/- Pay Level- 13
- PGT (English/ Physics/ Chemistry/ Mathematics/ Biology/ Computer Science/ Commerce/ Economics) : Rs. 47600/- Pay Level- 11
- TGT (English/ Mathematics/ Odia/ Science/ Social Studies) : Rs. 44900/- Pay Level- 10
- P.E.T/ Computer Teacher/Librarian : 25300/-
- Principal : Minimum 32 Years and Maximum 50 Years as on 1st January 2021.
- All Other Posts Candidates Age : Minimum 21 Years and Maximum 32 Years as on 1st January 2021.
Relaxation in upper age for reserved category will be as per reservation rules of Govt.
- Principal – Master Degree with at least 45% marks in aggregate And B.ed.
- PGT (English)- English
- PGT (Math)– Mathematics/ Applied Mathematics.
- PGT (Physics)-Physics/ Electronics/ Applied Physics/ Nuclear Physics.
- PGT (Chemistry)– Chemistry/ Bio. Chemistry.
- PGT (Biology)– Botany/ Zoology/ Life Sciences/ Bio Science/ Genetics/ Micro Biology/ Bio- Technology/Molecular Bio/ Plant Physiology provided they have studied Botany and Zoology at Graduation Level.
- PGT (Commerce)- Master Degree in Commerce.
- PGT(Economics)- Master Degree in Economics.
- PGT Computer Science – B.E. or B.Tech (Computer Science/ IT) OR B.E. or B.Tech (any stream) and Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Science OR M.Sc. (Computer Science/ Information Technology)/ MCA.
- TGT (English)- English as an Honours/ Pass/ Elective/ Major/ Special Subject at graduation level.
- TGT (Odia)- Odia as an Honours/ Pass/ Elective/ Major/ Special Subject at graduation level.
- TGT (Social Studies)- One must have a subject in B.A in any 01 of the following 04 subjects: History, Geography, Pol. Sc. & Economics.
- TGT (Maths)- Bachelor Degree in Science OR B.Tech/B.E Degree.
- TGT (Science)- Bachelor Degree in Science having any three subjects out of the following i.e. Botany, Zoology, Chemistry, Bio-Technology and Life- Science.
- P.E.T – Degree/Post Graduate Degree in Physical Education.
- Computer Teacher (Initial Appointee) – B.E./ B.Tech. in Computer Science.
- Librarian (Initial Appointee) – Bachelor degree in Library Science OR Graduate with one year Diploma.
And More Information of Qualification See in the Advertisement.
Computer Based Test (CBT) And Interview.
- Principal – Rs. 2000/-
- Principal (SC/ST/PwD) – Rs. 1250/-
- Other Teaching Posts and Librarian – Rs. 1500/-
- Other Teaching Posts and Librarian (SC/ST/PwD) – Rs. 1000/-
|Online Form Starting Date
||21 January 2022
|Last Date to Pay Online Fee
||22 February 2022
|Last Date to Submit Online Form
||20 February 2022
||Mentioned on Admit Card